How to send more mail #snailmailhacks
1. Get addresses and write them on the envelopes before writing the letters or cards; purchase an old-fashioned address book and fill it out. Then you do not have to pick up your phone to look up contacts. #distracting
2. Buy stamps. They are beautiful.
3. Collect your thoughts and if you are writing to two or three friends, write the same or similar things. Once I start writing, I go in different directions but beginning with a "thing" I want to share opens me up.
4. Set aside a time when that is all you are doing, and allow your imagination to think about who you would like to hear from because there is a good chance they will write you back. And then the magic begins.
5. Allowing yourself the pleasure of getting off your shiny screens and picking up a pen and paper feels rewarding.